We are all hard-wired for intimacy and pleasure.
Discovering Intimacy is a group for those who want to better understand their sexual selves, discover passion and eroticism in their relationship, and learn to communicate clearly about sex with their partner.
You will learn to have curiosity about your erotic self and confidence to express yourself with your partner through group discussion, exercises and targeted homework to build connection, pleasure, and play within your relationship.
If you are feeling sexual frustration, disappointment, or dissatisfaction in your relationship we look forward to helping you Discover Intimacy.
This group will...
- Provide teaching on communication, touch, and sensual expression, with specific strategies for exploring intimacy in a supportive community.
- Help couples identify barriers to intimacy and physical connection.
- Assist couples to develop a relationship that is intentional, connected and pleasure-filled for both partners.
This group is for couples who...
- Feel sexually mismatched.
- Haven’t had physical intimacy in a while and don’t know where to start.
- Desire to learn in community and have accountability.
- Want more structure and coaching as they work to increase intimacy.
The group will be held...
- Tuesday evenings from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM PST.
- Starting September 21, 2021 for 8 weeks with the last session on November 9, 2021.
- $175/group session, eight week commitment required, total $1,400 per couple.
Phone: (425) 223-7318
12040 98th Avenue NE Suite 203
Kirkland, Washington 98034